Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Mail discrimination

For The General Public Record
This is to document the mail discrimination being done to me Leif Bennett. Tampering with my mail is a federal crime. Apparently it's perfectly acceptable for the STATE OF COLORADO CORPORATION and the bankrupt U.S.A. to the zionist run FEDERAL RESERVE private for profit LLCORPORATION to do to Leif Bennett. In particular if you are trying to starve and or have Leif Bennett suicided to cover up the crimes.
Just documenting the crimes becomes nearly impossible with the relentless interference of mail, email, internet access and getting my lifeline services.
You can't even establish residency if you can't get your mail. Standard procedure being done to me since 2016.
I can't transfer files from my phone to my laptop, again. This started in 2017.
How much money are government agencies using to discriminate against Leif Bennett and cover up and continue doing the crimes?
I will have to add the pictures saved on my laptop separately.
Complete fascism .
Thanks, dually noted, Leif Bennett = DR3D9

No comments:

Post a Comment