Sunday, December 29, 2019

Lifeline scam, information discrimination

For The General Public Record
This is to document the lifeline scam currently being done to this day. I have a access wireless android app broken phone. After reporting the crimes to access wireless 866-594-3644 customer service, a new phone was supposed to be sent within 48 hour's and arrive in 7-10 business days. I was given no confirmation # or any information about the shipment before she hung up after she refused to document the damages. That was after the 1st call was terminated by the access wireless agent for not responding while I was responding to the call. All video documented. Govern_mente mandated corporate fascism and total control of my information access.
Can I use my lifeline service to talk to the medical corporations scam? Or call legal help? Or document more corporate fascist government crimes? No, I'm government mandated fucked for sprints mega profit margins. And tax payers paid for the research and development of mobile phone technology so corporations can scam as many people as the bankrupt U.S.A. can possibly enforce it on.
I need a fulltime crew of attorneys just to try to get my government service's to function.
Thanks, dually noted, Leif Bennett = DR3D9

No comments:

Post a Comment