Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Medical fascism, lab corp scam

For The General Public Record
Documenting the bankrupt U.S.A. to the zionist run FEDERAL RESERVE private for profit LLCORPORATION and STATE OF COLORADO CORPORATION medical scams.
I currently have no appointments and the medical corporations have complete control of my future being starved in the streets homeless for their profits.
I'm trying to document everything with DVR DEPT of vocational rehabilitation. I can't do their program if I'm trying to get disability.
Doctors are refusing to fill out the med 9 form, again, 7 year's now.
While lab corp just added a lab test without my permission, not FDA approved and developed by lab corp. SCL Dr Ian Bach can just never send my referral so I can starve in the streets homeless because I was born with a genetic disorder dystonia. That's justa selfish American excuse to maximize medical corporations profits to starve me homeless.



I can't even take a screenshot of the my chart app for security reasons. I  can't video the doctor's pulling their scams either.
How much money are you paying the government agencies and medical corporations to starve me in the streets homeless for being born with a genetic disorder dystonia?
Thanks, dually noted, Leif Bennett = DR3D9 

No comments:

Post a Comment