Wednesday, July 29, 2020

$ earnings denied

For The General Public Record
GooGHOUL earnings, including YouTube. I have not given gooGHOUL, YouTube or Facebook (in q tel/C.I.A. corporate fascist) any information to deliver any form of payment to me. I specifically won't accept any form of payments for the works I do. I document many criminal activities by criminals who say you don't have my permission to record me = corporate fascist crimes. The government's pay private corporations public fund's to commit crimes and the employees can just say your don't have my permission to record these crimes. I directly record these crimes and will continue to post them on these interwebnet platform's. I do not receive any form of profit so there is no cause for any corporate jurisdiction lawsuits.
C.I.A. shareholders > in q tel>Microsoft>apple>gooGHOUL>YouTube, etc corporate fascist utilize this system to cover up crimes. The deplatforming, shadow banning cancel culture scam is used to discriminate, commit crimes and manipulate politics, market's and society in general.
These corrupt corporate fascist are criminals who are discriminating in every form, genetic, race,religion, political, gender and species.
I will continue to document these crimes only the public good of the species of this planet.
Example = gooGHOUL can illegally access my medical documents and information from gmail. While denying me access to my email's with my medical and genetic information. YouTube can ban video's of my genetic disorder and give no reason for it. I can't record doctor's refusing to diagnose my genetic disorder dystonia and commit medical fraud, for years.
That is systemic discrimination and corruption = corporate fascism.
Thanks, duly noted, Lief Bennett= DR3D9
I will continue to use these platform's in direct documentation of facts and evidence of these crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment