Thursday, September 20, 2018

mandated suffering and poverty

Thursday 9-20-2018 unaccurate calendar.
having a dystonic storm today started around 3 am last night. I just started a job last week at scam amazon. Less than a week and my dystonia is already going to loose me another job. I have already vomited today, video attached. but all I can do is my best to make it through the day at work.
A complete fascist government that will mandate I have a life of suffering and poverty before I was born and done everything they possible can to cover it up and keep doing it to as many people as they can for as long as they can.
All I can do is document it as well as I can using the amazon emergency services and their scam employee help center before I get fired. attached are some disgusting videos of today, my dystonia making me vomit. The pain is too much to explain.
A government, a child sacrifice religion and speculative fake free masonic scam to do this to earthlings. doctors who refuse to look at my symptoms, refuse to diagnose me, refuse me medications and will go so far as call the police on me before another doctor can be allowed to give a list of physicians. I have video and documented facts and evidence for this. A fascist government that will send armies of police to harass, intimidate and threaten my life daily to enforce this suffering and poverty. Selfish baby boomer parents who will steal all my property, falsify my documents, violently attack and abuse me and the corrupt police will do everything they can to put me in prison for someone's profit for it. A  alcoholic catholic child sacrifice worshipper landlord who gave birth to me that is so selfish she needs to starve and abuse my cat to feel big about herself.
I laugh at all of these cowards who don't have anything that resembles a shred of dignity or a spec of mercy. If they were not so completely utterly beyond selfish to point of having to make others suffer to have something to enjoy to fill their complete emptiness, THEY don't have the dignity to kill me to end the suffering.
And its so wonderful starving and being 50 pounds under weight in the fascist state of Colorado that has wrongfully denied me food assistance for over 6 years now. But the rich corporations have to throw away millions of dollars worth of food for their profit every day.
I laugh at you cowards there is no torture you can do to me, cut off my ears and or my eyes and I will thank you because I wont feel that pain any more. Please chop off my head if you can manage to cut through the muscle in my neck that is stronger than iron from dystonia. That all doctors and all the money they spent to pay themselves wont look at and refuse to diagnose and refuse to give me anything for the pain. The best part is the simple solution of a DBS implant THEY refuse to even acknowledge, all for selfish reasons. Whatever THEY are have unquestionably proved THEY beyond selfish. How do you get beings like my parents who will give my inheritance away to support those who would continue doing this to more children and do everything THEY can to prove how selfish THEY are. Are THEY trying to win some kind of award for being the most selfish causing as much suffering child sacrificer's THEY can be?

No comments:

Post a Comment