Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Contact confirmation scam

For The General Public Record
This is to document what is being done to me Leif Rhymney Bennett now. I have plenty of email response and contact confirmation facts and evidence. It is to the point now I cant even get any confirmation from me emails and use of contact submittals at websites. This includes the Home Office in England and now Canada Immigration Center, including ISSBC.org Immigration services.
I will fully document the discrimination being done to me, Leif Rhymney Bennett now on an International scale. My human rights, civil rights and Commonwealth rights are being completely violated.
This is how far these corrupt corporations posing as governments will go to cover up and continue abusing, raping, torturing and murdering children, enforced by police to the point of starvation, wrongfully denying me food assistance and healthcare for 7 years now.
this blog has been clearly shadow banned by googhoul, to document googhoul and youtube censorship of the genetic discrimination being done to me Leif Rhymney Bennett.
I have tons of facts and evidence of email interference, mail interference and censorship of these crimes by googhoul and youtube. That is participating in the genetic discrimination and enforcing and covering up catholic abuse by googhoul and youtube to this day.
I just went 4 days without receiving an email on the dr3d95@gmail.com account. the 1st time that has ever happened, at exactly the same time I started contacting Canada Immigration to fully inform them of my arrival at the port authority. And to utilize Canada Immigration services before I arrive, so Canada does not have a homeless starving refugee at the port authority.
Apparently Canada Immigration will do everything in their power to make Leif Rhymney Bennett a starving homeless refugee for being born with a genetic disorder dystonia and surviving over 40 years of police enforced catholic abuse, 7 years of wrongfully denied healthcare and food assistance while police harass, intimidate and threaten my life to starve me, Leif Rhymney Bennett.
Lets fully document how far these corrupt corporate governments will go to protect catholic abuse junky Janice Karol Bennett and drunk, drug dealer, deadbeat dad Arthur John Bennett who can get arrested for selling over a pound of cocaine then just return to England and never pay his child support, all fully supported and covered up by the bankrupt US and now England/UK, Canada and the Commonwealth of nations.
If this can be done to me Leif Rhymney Bennett, it can be done to every human on this planet. Documentation of the genetic discrimination, racial discrimination, religious discrimination and political discrimination as it is occurring on an International scale.
Why cant any of these nations answer an email and follow their statutes? criminals?
facts and evidence of contacting ISSBC.org and not receiving any confirmation. this has become standard procedure now of unaccountable bureaucrat scam corporations that cant even confirm an email or even confirm the use of their contact application.
I have every right to these services that are being wrongfully denied to me Leif Rhymney Bennett.
 facts and evidence of the shadow banning in full effect when I started contacting Canada Immigration again.
Facts and evidence of the email scam that started exactly when I contacted Canada Immigration again.
I am a test subject for these JTRIG operations. For being born with a genetic disorder dystonia and surviving over 40 years of police enforced catholic abuse to the point of starvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment