Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Pillar of fire catholic school sacrifice circles

For The General Public Record
Lets document the how THEY perform their animal sacrifices and build it into communities.
I have known 5 people that were abused at the pillar of fire catholic school. I lived across the road federal blvd for approximately 25 years at 2991 w 81st ave #e Westminster Colorado 80031.
You can look up the sacrifice circles on googhoul maps. All the screenshots are from googhoul maps satellite view.
Here are the series of sacrifice circles THEY have built, that I have watched for over 25 years. I will need to take a screenshot of the whole area. the fisrt cul de sac housing roads are a large circle also.
Its a process of building the roads, then performing the sacrifices for 5 through 10 years then building the houses, condos/ apartments, park, etc after the years of sacrifices.
The cul de sac (dead end) was where I first saw the animals THEY would sacrifice, seemed to be a monthly ritual. It was approximately 1990 when we moved there. The roads and sidewalks were all ready there but no houses were built until the late 90's. They would sacrifice the animals at the north end of the cul de sac, then it was a process of moving the old dead animals to the gutter sidewalk area, usually east or west. then the animals were moved to the yards, just fields back then. A new dead animal every month while the old dead animals kept getting moved out ward in the yards.
The sidewalk was a dirt path back in the 90's and the shortest way to go to the east. I avoided the path because I could not bear to look at the dead animals. All kinds of animals, dogs, cats, birds, etc, that appeared to get skinned, burnt and mutilated. It disgusted me so I never looked close.
I was going to friends one night, late close to midnight and I saw the perpetrators gathering and waiting for others. They wear black cloaks and are hard to see in the fields. Occasionally I have seen them going across the fields just north of the greenbriar apartments heading east from the pillar of fire school. Usually that is just a single individual, THEY seem to come from the nearby area.
The new sacrifice circle built just north of the cul de sac. In the new area of roads built without the houses built. The same process being done to this day. This is being built by the city of Westminster and police of  departments adams county, STATE OF COLORADO  and the F.B.I. refuse to investigate this. They harass, intimidate and threaten my life to keep this, the over 40 years of police enforced catholic abuse and genetic discrimination, wrongfully denying me healthcare, disability and food assistance benefits to the point of starvation for 7 years now. To the point of international discrimination denying me my commonwealth rights by Canada and England.
If I end up dead, covering up these crimes is why. THEY will attempt to suicide me, standard procedure by these Abrahamic child sacrifice WARshippers.
The park circle is the same, set up like an alter to the north. Occasionally I have noticed the dead animals in the small child park circle. Apparently THEY put a small dead animal like a bird or squirrel under the slide stair play arrangement. I never found anything skinned or large there. I suspect THEY use the 2 water areas to put the sacrifice animals in now. The same arrangement in the spot by the large park circle and the small new circle. I will continue with more facts and evidence until THEY kill me or starve me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment