Monday, May 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEsaO2MDhA8&t=329s
 For The General Public Record
This is to document the continued genetic, racial, religious and political discrimination being done to me, Leif Rhymney Bennett. Now unquestionably occurring on a international scale.
Canada Immigration Center is refusing to answer any emails and do any of the work involved in my refugee arrival. I will fully document all of the crimes that are human rights, civil rights and Commonwealth rights crimes.
I will fully document the crimes of my parents, Arthur John Bennett and Janice Karol Bennett. The astonishing part is how far international governments will go to enforce these crimes on Leif Rhymney Bennett.
Why can Janice Karol Bennett call police on Leif Bennett for surviving over 40 years of violent abuse? Including attempted manslaughter, tripping and pushing me down a flight of stairs while carrying my latter, after being violently attacked. I have video, that now is being refused to be even documented by international governments, Canada, England as well as other Commonwealth countries.
Why is Arthur John Bennett allowed to leave the U.S.A. after being arrested for selling over a pound of cocaine and return to England and never pay his child support?
All of these crimes are being fully supported and enforced on me to this day by police and now a number of counties.
I will try to attach a video of the abuse with Janice Karol Bennett threatening to call the police on me for being violently attacked and attempted manslaughter by her. Covered up and lied about to this day, with continued police harassment and intimidation. Now being internationally enforced and covered up. I tried to put a link to the video on you tube, it is at the top and there is the url also.
well that's the wrong video, Janice Karol Bennett is just being violent to the dogs in that video. I will repost and reload to youtube and facebook again.

No comments:

Post a Comment