Saturday, December 29, 2018

false wages and statements

corporations false wage statements and the STATE OF COLORADO uses them to deny me benefits and then comes after me for the crimes of the corporations and STATE OF COLORADO utilizing these false statements to deny me benefits. Attached are screenshots and pictures. how many years of fraud used by the government and corporations to deny me everything, credit reports, emission, auto insurance, healthcare and even food. You can attempt to kill Leif Bennett and the police will harass me daily for it. I started working at amazon in September but they can commit fraud and say I made money in from may. I have witnesses.


unquestionably I am a targeted individual of the MAS INT , bankrupt U.S.A. joint intelligence services program, and some good researchers have revealed the estimated cost of this program is 8 million $ per individual. your tax dollars at work to starve me, make me homeless and live in agonizing pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment