Wednesday, December 26, 2018

good morning to pain

wake up to pain that would make others scream. imagine having a cattle prod in your brain shooting through your eyes. all I can do is be as quiet as possible to not make my roommates suffer also. there is nothing I can do to vomit quietly, I apologize for that.
All so fascist STATE OF COLORADO and catholic charities adoption can cover it up and do to another person.
This is genetic discrimination, being enforced by armies of Colorado police, all the way to the Department of Justice that chooses not to investigate.
If I send an email telling Adams county sheriffs department how they are making my dystonia worse by interfering with my sleep, The fascist start harassing 3 times a night. That is genetic discrimination using a disability to cause pain and suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment