Tuesday, December 25, 2018

euthinizing myself

FOR GENERAL PUBLIC RECORD
I am not suicidal. I am not going to take this pain much longer. please don't let Janice Karol Bennett or Arthur John Bennett collect any money from insurance policies they may have taken out on me, yes they are that selfish and only care about how much money they could make from me or slave labor they could scam me out of, or property they could steal from me.
again I am not suicidal, I would not make anyone live through this much pain. I would have the mercy to kill them. euthanizing myself is an option to end the suffering.
PLEASE don't let Janice Karol Bennett or Arthur John Bennett have anything to do with my death or make any decisions about funerals and such involving my demise. I don't want Janice Karol Bennett or Arthur John Bennett to be allowed to have anything to do with any type of service or visit any type of grave.
I want to be cremated. I don't want any type of Abrahamic child sacrifice deity worship to be allowed to say or do anything with my death. Its just a possible theory I have, but it is possible the spirit/force is attached to the physical body even after death. possibly why they embalm the body, like the Egyptians, and put it in a coffin to trap the spirit/force here on this planet. Just a theory. I would prefer to have my body used to feed animals, but that's not very realistic these days.

I AM NOT SUICIDAL, I AM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF TODAY OR EVEN NEXT WEEK OR NEXT MONTH. I will fully document this for a long time before I euthanize myself. I still have plans to try to make it to Canada or England to try to get healthcare if I can. And other plans I may come up with to end this suffering. Yet after I have tried everything I can, euthanizing myself is an option. Living a life of mandated pain suffering and poverty is absurd and idiotic.
Again I AM NOT SUICIDAL AND I AM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF TODAY OR ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Leif Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment