Tuesday, December 25, 2018

endless pain

Another day of endless pain. vomiting with my brain and right eye feeling like its being pulled through the back of neck. over 6 years of legal war with the state of Colorado and their complete scam of medical system that fills the streets with disabled homeless by denying us healthcare and corrupt doctors that refuse to diagnose my dystonia.
 Dr wintergardner at metro community provider network would walk out of the appointment early, because I would stop her from just sitting there and play on her laptop refusing to feel the knot in my neck. after months of having my Medicaid wrongfully removed with no explanation.
Dr durbin at south federal family practice, so arrogant cant even let another Dr give me a list of physicians. made her call the police on me for his complete avarice.
Dr Haug Blue sky neurology. could not deny the test results that I have idiopathic neuropathy, yet refuses to diagnose me with dystonia and the D9 form for disability because he said that's a legal problem. puts me on gabapentin for dystonia but refuses to diagnose it. A scam member of the DMRF.  3 people at the dystonia support group left this DR. The gabapentin was worse than having dystonia, I could not do anything but lay in bed. I documented this, then he denied me medications even dyconaflex which helped on my mild days. DR Haug can mandate I stay on drugs that effect me so horribly and then discharge me saying I failed to follow through with treatment plans and recommendations. that only gave me 2 weeks to get another neurologist or go through the primary care scam again to get another referral. The bankrupt U.S.A. medical industrial complex of scam as much money as they can to do everything possible to make me homeless so corrupt Colorado police can come after me everyday to put me in their prisons for profits slave labor system to cover up their crimes.
pictures of the medical scams and pictures of facts and evidence of my dystonia.




Everynone at my dystonia support group knew I had dystonia, when they started talking about living at a lower altititude to help, I explained yes it will help for a while but your body will adjust and it be the same again, as I have gone through it living at lower altitudes in my travels. but I cant get diagnosed with dystonia. pictures of the tissue distortion that dystonia causes to me. I have plenty of video of muscle spasm and the vomiting that happens intermittently. I cant make this happen in front of doctors so I have to homeless starving and live in agonizing pain for corporations to make as much profit as they possible can. And when it did happen in front of social security dr Michael ionnati he refused to look at it, and denied me disability. his only concern was that I had threatened dr wintergardner with malpractice, his opening words in his evaluation and go ahead and report me. it is that completely corrupt in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment