Thursday, November 21, 2019

Lifeline service scams

For The General Public Record
Investigating and documenting lifeline service scams.

 the lifeline service scams for shareholders profits.
The FCC rules and rights from the Universal services administrative co,  another corporation profiting from the underprivileged. Just like FSA contractors profits from human rights violations the DOJ agencies refuse to investigate or file claims.
Getting googhoul blog to function properly is a task with government mandated poverty.  I will document the crimes and damages being done on my shadowbanned gooGHOUL media.
I have been documenting these forms and methods of government mandated discrimination since 2012 uadc.
Access wireless has just not approved my application even though I have verified that I'm qualified by the lifeline national verifier Universal services administrative co at checklifeline.org.
I will document all the crimes and damages being done here For The General Public Record. Dually noted.
Access wireless is only giving 50mb of data, not the 2gb in the FCC rules and rights.
This will all be filed with the FCC, universal services and public utilities commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment