Friday, November 22, 2019

Information fascism

For The General Public Record
Information fascism, discrimination documentation.
Lifeline govern_mente subsidized corporate profits for scamming those in need.

The FCC, @ UNIVERSAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE CO minimum standards rules and rights.

And the national verifier lifelineverifier.org where I verified that I qualify and I'm eligible .
We the people $ > puppet politicians $ > FCC $ > UNIVERSAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE CORPORATIONS $ > communications corporations $ < scam the underprivileged we the people.
I get government corporate scammed. Document the crimes and get declared a terrorist for telling the truth about their crimes. And get to live with less than a prisoner or refugee.
Thanks, dually noted, Leif Bennett = DR3D9 
Denied after I've verified and provided the proofs, pic of drivers license, passport, Medicaid and food assistance cards.
= complete corporate for profit control of my benefits = corporate information fascism.
Just send an email with a dysfunctional link.

No comments:

Post a Comment