Friday, November 22, 2019

Life wireless documentation

For The General Public Record
Documenting life wireless lifeline scam. I tried life wireless last year.
Life wireless has no information about voice minutes, text or data available on their website before applying.
Last year when I had life wireless the data was the I pass app. A free wi fi using data app that only works when getting free wi fi. 
The only device was the x422a. Cheap but ok phone, but very limited.
I will only apply to life wireless again after I have investigated all available lifeline service providers. I will video customer service calls and wait for email and contact as I do with all the lifeline providers.
Can I get my lifeline services within the lifeline rules and rights?
Thanks, dually noted, Leif Bennett = DR3D9 

No comments:

Post a Comment