Thursday, November 14, 2019

Primary care referral scam

For The General Public Record
Scheduled a primary care providers referral appointment at SCL healthcare. 2nd scl scam, back in May or April I went to Dr Ian Bach = never received referral and said they only have BLUE sky Neurology available up there. BLUE sky Neurology has refused me medications and services = Dr Hogue dmrf, 3 people in my dmrf support group left dmrf Dr Hogue.
Effectively being denied getting my genetic disorder dystonia, diagnosed to this day.
How much money spent in 8 years  now of every police enforced scam possible to make me live like a refugee in human rights violations.  While refusing to investigate or file my claims of all the
government crimes I have documented.
December 5th 1:00pm SCL alameda Lakewood appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment